Website SEO Audit Report
- $85 (PDF Report Only)
- $175 (PDF Report + Video Consultation)
We’ll use professional tools to generate a technical website SEO audit, delivered to you within three business days as a PDF report.
Optionally, choose to book a video consultation and in addition to sharing the report, we’ll schedule a 45-minute Zoom call to review the results and answer your questions about what issues to address on your website.
The PDF report includes:
- Website SEO health
- Errors and warnings (duplicate content, missing title or meta description tags, etc.)
- Broken links report
- A list of the top SEO issues to address on your site
The PDF website audit report covers the following SEO issues:
- Site Health Score, a percentage between 0% and 100% that takes into account the number of errors and warnings found during the crawl in relation to the number of performed checks.
- Total numbers of Errors, Warnings and Notices identifying SEO issues to address on your website.
- Detailed descriptions of all issues identified, and lists of the URLs impacted.
These reports include coverage of the following thematic areas:
- Crawlability: how easily search engines can crawl your website and find the information they’re looking for.
- HTTPS: identify issues related to your pages or resources served over insecure HTTP URLs.
- Performance: identifies issues relating to your website’s page load speed and other performance-related issues.
- Internal linking: how well your website links between pages, and identifies any “orphaned” pages or pages that are difficult for users to find.
Video Call Consultation
If you choose the package that includes a consultation, we will send you a scheduling link to select a convenient date and time for a Zoom call.
We will use the time to review the issues identified in the report, answer your questions, and identify some next steps for improving your website’s technical SEO.
Occasionally we will not be able to complete a website audit because of a website’s server settings. In these instances, we will contact you to try to resolve the issue. If we can’t resolve the issue, we will provide a full refund.